African Cinema Conventions N,S,E,W will be held at
EAST: Kilimanjaro Tanzania (Gateway to The Serengeti) March 2020,
WEST: Lagos Nigeria, June 2020,
NORTH: Alexandria Egypt, October 2020,
SOUTH: Capetown South Africa, November 2020.
The convention will be held at the leading resort hotels and convention centres at the selected city’s.
Theatre owners, and people exploring entry to the industry, along with their potential suppliers are invited to attend. Work shops and meetings to discuss and progress all aspects of the industry will be held. Attending delegates controlling cinemas will form The African Association of Cinema Owners. There will be E, W, N or S, divisions of AACO. The associations will give the industry a stronger coordinated voice, assisting in the expansion and success of its members.
World wide equipment and support service company’s will demonstrate their latest innovations and products. Major, and independent film distributors will exhibit previews of there up coming new films. Studios and independent producers will be invited to introduce their talent at the conferences
The conventions Starting in March 2018, are now being planed
Expression of interest is called from:
1) Delegates to attend the three day conference and trade show, in any selected, or all convention city’s
2) Suppliers who wish to book a stand in the trade show
3) Film distributors who wish to preview their new product, and desire exposure of their talent.
4) Sponsors who wish to host meals or functions at the convention
5) Resort hotels wishing to host the convention
6) Media organizations wishing to cover the convention
7) Government bodies wishing to support the convention. The convention will promote industry, and visitor numbers to their area
Please email email@example.com with expressions of interest
The Cinema Convention management staff will then tour with THE AFRICAN FILM FESTIVAL. This roadshow will travel to forty centers around Africa, showing the latest films from African and around the world, and introduce the creative people who make them. The festival will serve also to show the way for regional centers to establish there own vibrant community cinemas.